Terms & Conditions
The Restaurant 1539 gift voucher is available for purchase in our restaurant or from 01244 304 611. The Restaurant 1539 Voucher can be used to purchase goods in restaurant 1539 and the Roof Lounge. When you use The Restaurant 1539 gift voucher, the amount of your voucher will be deducted from your total bill. Change will not be given. The Restaurant 1539 gift voucher is valid for a period of 12 months from the date it is issued; this date is written on your voucher. If the Restaurant 1539 gift voucher is not used for a period of 12 consecutive months – the voucher will automatically expire at the end of that period and the balance on the gift voucher will be forfeited. Restaurant 1539 reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions and / or discontinue the voucher at anytime. This does not affect your statutory rights. The Restaurant 1539 gift voucher cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash and is non-refundable and non-transferable. Please treat this gift voucher as cash. Restaurant 1539 will not accept any liability for lost, stolen or damaged vouchers. Restaurant 1539 reserves the right to refuse to accept a gift voucher in payment or part payment of any item where it reasonably suspects that the card or any amount on it may have been stolen, tampered with, duplicated or obtained in another illegal way.
CHRISTMAS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) For parties of 8 and more a non-refundable deposit of £10.00 per person is required upon booking to hold your reservation.
2) We request for parties of 8 and more to dine of our Festive Menu and a pre-order is required seven (7) days prior the date of the booking.
3) If you wish to cancel or alter the number of guests you must notify Restaurant 1539 in writing and the restaurant will be entitled to retain your deposit.
4) The final number of guests attending must be confirmed in writing to the restaurant no later than seven (7) days prior to the date of the booking. Should a reduction in the number of guests attending be received within seven days of arrival, the full cost of luncheon or dinner for cancelled guests shall remain payable.
5) All additional costs for drinks and wine must be settled prior to leaving the restaurant on the day.
6) For Christmas Day bookings a non-refundable deposit of £20.00 per person is required and the remaining amount is payable in full by no later than 1st December 2020.
7) Cancellation for Christmas Day Lunch or reduction in numbers must be received by December 1st. Notification of cancelled bookings received between December 1st and December 14th will incur half the cost. If notification is received later than December 14th then the full cost will remain payable.
9) All prices quoted are inclusive of VAT at the current rate of 20%. 10) Deposit and pre-payments are non-refundable and non-transferable. 11) We do not levy a service charge and any gratuities are entirely at the discretion of the customers.
12) 10% service charge to 8 or over.