Valentine's at 1539 Restaurant & Bar, Chester
Treat your loved one this Valentine's Day at 1539 Restaurant & Bar, the perfect setting for a romantic foodie experience, with stunning panoramic views of Chester Racecourse, striking contemporary décor and award-winning cuisine.
1539 will be showcasing a special menu for the occasion, featuring eight sharing dishes offering an exclusive first taste of their upcoming menu. The Valentine's package also includes a glass of Champagne on arrival and will be available on Friday 14 and Saturday 15 February for £60 per person.
The menu will be revealed shortly and will include mouth-watering dishes such as blackened Welsh beef fillet, potato and tunworth mash, smoked garlic oil, soused baby carrots and Caldecott chicken, curried hispi cabbage, lime pickle, puffed wild rice, sheep's yoghurt.
To book a table call the restaurant on 01244 304 611.
- Top Tips for Turning Vegan and a Delicious Recipe to Try at Home
- Away Racing Screenings return to 1539 in 2020
- Restaurant 1539 Hosts Plant-Based Supper Club this January
- January Offer at Restaurant 1539, Chester
- Christmas Wreath Making Class
- Ellis Barrie Hosts Tasting Menu at Restaurant 1539, Chester