Gin Britannia at Restaurant 1539
10am - 3.30pm, various dates available
Enjoy our 'hands on' gin experience with a difference, this is your opportunity to create a personally concocted gin from a recipe of your favourite botanicals and flavours.
Begin your experience by learning all about gin, before you blend and distill your very own bespoke bottle to take home. Your afternoon will also include a delicious three course lunch, complemented by sample gin and tonics to whet the appetite.
Based on two people sharing a still, the cost is £75 per person, this includes; a 3 course lunch, sample G&Ts and the gin making experience to craft and blend your own bespoke bottle of gin to take home. Limited spaces available.
You can book using the form on the right hand side of this page. For any further information, you can contact Chris Abbot directly on 07772 423 302 or email email@example.com.
5th October 2019
2nd November 2019
7th December 2019
- Mother & Daughter Afternoon Tea and Make-Up Masterclass
- Make More of Mondays
- Mother's Day at 1539 Restaurant & Bar, Chester
- Race Day Dining at 1539 for 2020
- Guests Enjoy a Plant-Based Foodie Experience at 1539, Chester Racecourse
- Top Tips for Turning Vegan and a Delicious Recipe to Try at Home