Gin Britannia at Restaurant 1539
10am - 3.30pm, various dates available
Enjoy our 'hands on' gin experience with a difference, this is your opportunity to create a personally concocted gin from a recipe of your favourite botanicals and flavours.
Begin your experience by learning all about gin, before you blend and distill your very own bespoke bottle to take home. Your afternoon will also include a delicious three course lunch, complemented by sample gin and tonics to whet the appetite.
Based on two people sharing a still, the cost is £75 per person, this includes; a 3 course lunch, sample G&Ts and the gin making experience to craft and blend your own bespoke bottle of gin to take home. Limited spaces available.
You can book using the form on the right hand side of this page. For any further information, you can contact Chris Abbot directly on 07772 423 302 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
5th October 2019
2nd November 2019
7th December 2019
- Top Tips for Turning Vegan and a Delicious Recipe to Try at Home
- Valentine's at 1539 Restaurant & Bar, Chester
- Away Racing Screenings return to 1539 in 2020
- Restaurant 1539 Hosts Plant-Based Supper Club this January
- January Offer at Restaurant 1539, Chester
- Christmas Wreath Making Class