Grand National Day at Restaurant 1539
Named after the year racing first began in Chester, 1539 Restaurant & Bar is Chester Racecourses statement on-course eatery, offering quality food and service all year round. On Racedays the glass-fronted Restaurant offers spectacular views of the final furlong, whilst the Roof terrace and first-floor bar provide a premium atmosphere from which to enjoy panoramic Raceday views.
Catch all the action from the world's most famous steeplechase - the Aintree Grand National - at 1539 on Saturday 6th April. Enjoy our Away Racing experience, which includes a mouth-watering 3 course lunch, in-house betting and televised screening of all races on the day.
Book your table now by calling 01244 304 611.
- Top Tips for Turning Vegan and a Delicious Recipe to Try at Home
- Valentine's at 1539 Restaurant & Bar, Chester
- Away Racing Screenings return to 1539 in 2020
- Restaurant 1539 Hosts Plant-Based Supper Club this January
- January Offer at Restaurant 1539, Chester
- Christmas Wreath Making Class